I am 23 and I have a hgba1c of 5.3% and a fasting bs of 97. Should I be worried about prediabetes because I am on the high side of normal?

No. Sure your fasting might be on the high side of normal but your average sugar (hgba1c) over the last 3 months is excellent. We would only worry about pre-diabetes if your hgba1c is >5.7% or if your fasting glucose is consistently >100. So relax. But remember to practice healthy eating habits & regular exercise.
That Depends... What do your other health numbers look like? Mobile Health games can help you interpret your health data and make actionable behavior change! Changing your behavior is HARD! Here is a health game that will help! Commit to tracking your nutrition and weighing in weekly. Losing just 10 pounds can reverse diabetic state. https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/personal-medicine+/id846379884?m.
No. Your numbers are within the normal range. If your weight is normal, & you don't have any family history, i would recheck them once a year, & not worry at all otherwise. If either of the above applies, working on your diet & exercise should help keep them where they are, and you might want to recheck them 2 times a year, just in case.