Over the last few weeks my testicles have gone into my body. They seen to be ok now but I have aching in them. Should I be worried?

No. Unless they become very painful. See a urologist if testes go up frequently and cause repeated discomfort. In this case you might benefit from surgical division of the cremaster muscles. (muscles which pull up the testes).