I had roux en y bypass 4 yrs ago. The first 2 yrs I lost 200 lbs., but have gained back 50. Should I consider a revision? Could phentermine help me?

Dr. Samir Gupta
Surgery

In brief: Probably not

You should see your bariatric surgeon to be evaluated for possible enlargement of you gastrojejunal anastamosis and loss of early satiety vs.
Fistula formation from the stomach. Typically, patients will gain some of the weight back as the stomach enlarges over time and you are able to eat through your bypass. I would recommend speaking to a nutritionist as well. Revision surgery is difficult.

In brief: Probably not

Dr. Samir Gupta
Dr. Samir Gupta
Dr. Noah Fitzpatrick

In brief: No

Eat less and exercise.
Quit searching for easier, softer way.

In brief: No

Eat less and exercise.
Quit searching for easier, softer way.
Dr. Noah Fitzpatrick
Dr. Noah Fitzpatrick
Dr. Jane Van Dis