I have a headache, why?

Headaches. Your headaches could be coming from tension, dehydration, lack of sleep/poor sleep, skipping meals, stress, teeth grindgin, sleep apnea/snoring, or chronic sinus problems.
Many possibilities. Most people get a headache at some time, such as from colds, infections, lack of sleep, too much driving, long hours on the computer, stress at work, etc., etc... Over-the-counter options include Tylenol, (acetaminophen) Motrin/Advil, Alleve, Excedrin Migraine, and their generic brands. A bad or increasing headache, recurrent headache, weird headache, or one with other worrisome symptoms must be seen by a doctor.
Get checked out. A good start at finding potential headache triggers would be to maintain a diary. Every time you have a headache write down what you were doing, the foods you ate that day, alcohol, smoking, caffeine, stress, how much sleep you had the night before, eye strain, etc. Try to find patterns in your headache so that you can learn what things to avoid. Get checked by your doctor.