Earlier, I spit when it was a little pink as if had blood my throat is a bit irritate and now I spit everythin is good could be what should I go er?

In brief: Hold up

This is not something that you should take to the er. But if you develop any severe pain, swelling, fever, etc.
Then go. It sounds like you could have gingivitis, trauma from food, or thin capillaries in your throat that can leak if you irritated enough when spitting.

In brief: Hold up

Dr. Charles Kattuah
Dr. Charles Kattuah
Dr. Nela Cordero

In brief: HEMOPTYSIS

Hemoptysis is when you cough out blood.
Pinkist color of sputum is only irritation of your throat due to coughing episodes. Go to er if you think you are coughing out blood , they can examine you.

In brief: HEMOPTYSIS

Hemoptysis is when you cough out blood.
Dr. Nela Cordero
Dr. Nela Cordero
Pathology

In brief: Ignore it for now

If this recurs unassociated with an upper respiratory infection or injury, an office visit would be in order.

In brief: Ignore it for now

Dr. Jonathan Jassey