Im 30 weeks pregnant & having severe cramping & back pain my ob says normal but its to painful its beyond normal my ob wont check problems what could it?

Dr. David Doucette
In brief: Many possibilities
There is lots of pain and discomforts that are mechanical in nature and "normal.
" while this could be the case, it would be reasonable to expect an evaluation including exam with cervical check, possible vagianl cultures, fetal fibronectin test (a test for preterm labor), and labs like a urinalysis and culture if indicated. An ultrasound is probably indicated also.

In brief: Many possibilities
Dr. David Doucette
Dr. David Doucette
Dr. Adam Levy