I've always wanted to be a doctor. I took an IQ test and it told me my IQ was 115. Above average. Is this good enough to become a doctor with?

Dr. Dan Fisher

In brief: No

Just like anything in life intelligence guarantees nothing.
You will need a track record of good academic performance, an ethical demeanor and determination. That and 115 will get you an md. I am sure there are doctors with low IQ who have worked very hard and achieved great success.

In brief: No

Dr. Dan Fisher
Dr. Dan Fisher
Dr. Richard Levenson
Clinical Psychology

In brief: IQ/Doctor

Yes - if you study hard, are very motivated, have a good memory, like working with people, and want it badly enough, you can become a doctor. Study hard!

In brief: IQ/Doctor

Dr. Richard Levenson
Dr. Richard Levenson
Dr. Eric Weisman