Im 6 1/2 m pregnant & my baby doesn't move that much. Is that normal. How often should she move .I'm a plus size girl if that matters?

Dr. Deborah Wong

In brief: R u getting PN care?

Early, proper prenatal care is key to a healthy labor, delivery and healthy baby.
Have you told your OB about this? The rule is that u should feel the baby move by 20 weeks. Of course there are many stories of females who didn't even know they were pregnant. Sometimes it just feels like gas. The baby should be felt moving at least 10 times/hr when u r relaxed&concentrating. See ur obget an u/s.

In brief: R u getting PN care?

Dr. Deborah Wong
Dr. Deborah Wong
Dr. Cindy Juster