I had 4bypasses.2light heart attack. And just had a difibulator. Now im having trouble breathing. And im only 40 years old.?

Need to check heart. Any person with a history of bad heart disease, who now gets breathing symptoms or anything else that could be a heart attack symptom, has to go to his doctor or the E.R. To be checked right away for a heart attack. That means not waiting at home to see if it turns into a bad heart attack. There will be some false alarms, but as the saying goes, "better safe than sorry".
ECHOCARDIOGRAM. Obviously you have quit smoking if you previously were. If previous smoker need pft./cat thorax 2 acess copd. Also need echocardiogram. The fact that a defibrillator was placed indicates that the ejection faction was 35%or less which obviously means that the heart attacks you have suffered in the past have been very significant enough to drop your ejection fraction from a normal of 50-75% to <36%.
See doctor... Shortness of breath can be caused by a life-threatening problem so you need to be seen by a doctor asap, today! go to the er if your doctor can't see you right away! the cause can be cardiac, especially with your history, but there are many, many non-cardiac causes as well. Please see a doctor today so that the diagnosis can be made and treatment given today!