I had a check up to check the white spots at my back like a map but the dr said that it was not a fungal infection, they examine my back by scraping a ?

Dr. Traci Buxton
In brief: Skin sample
There is a type of skin rash called tinea versicolor which causes white patches to appear on the skin.
Fungal skin rashes are typically diagnosed by collecting a skin sample and looking for the fungus under a microscope. Another common white skin rash is called vitiligo, which may be what your doctor diagnosed. Please call your doctor's office if you have any questions or concerns.

In brief: Skin sample
Dr. Traci Buxton
Dr. Traci Buxton