Its my second time having hemorraghe in my left eye, should I see an optometrist or opthamologist?

Dr. Tal Raviv
Ophthalmology
Sounds like you are describing a sub conjunctival hemorrhage.
That looks like a very bright red splotch on the white part of the eye. This is from a broken capillary and is generally harmless. It can be caused by straining or sneezing. Blood thinners may cause it as well as htn. If it happens twice in the same area, a check up can see if there is a pre-existing vessel abnormality.

Dr. Tal Raviv
Dr. Tal Raviv
Dr. Kenneth Cheng
In brief: Ophthamologist
An ophthamologist takes care of medical issues of the eyes, whereas an optometrist treats diminished acuity of vision (vision changes that are more age related and not medically caused.
).

In brief: Ophthamologist
).
Dr. Kenneth Cheng
Dr. Kenneth Cheng
Dr. William Forsythe
Board Certified, Emergency Medicine