My 2 yr daughter has a fever and has swollen lymph nodes and red throat with white spots and now has mouth sores. Does that sound like strep throat?

Maybe. This can be strep throat or a viral pharyngitis (such as coxsackie). She should be seen by her doctor and have a strep test done to determine if this is strep throat.
Possibly. You will need a throat culture to determine if it is strep versus something else. Take the child to a doctor to be examined.
See doctor. It could be, but mouth sores usually do not go with strep throat - they are usually caused by a virus. Is she eating and drinking ok? Given her age, i would bring her into her doctor to get checked.
No mouth sores . Unlikely, strep usually don't cause, mouth sores. As suggested, see your doctor and establish a diagnosis. A viral infection is more likely.