I'm planning to stop my ocp this saturday.How soon can I start takin prenatal vitamins.My husband and I are wanting to have a baby.?

Dr. Michael Sinclair
In brief: Start now
There is no reason to wait.
You can start taking your prenatal vitamins the day you decide it's time to start trying. Get the good ones, ie the vitamins that have 1 mg of folate (folic acid) per tablet. Some brands cause nausea, try a few brands if you need to. Good luck!

In brief: Start now
There is no reason to wait.
Dr. Michael Sinclair
Dr. Michael Sinclair
Dr. Steven Hill
You really should start acting like you are pregnant when you decide you want to start - eat healthy, stop smoking if you smoke, take a prenatal and avoid alcohol. Do all of this now and let nature take its course
Dr. Adam Levy