I have horrible headaches every morning. My jaw is sore and I have horrible sinus pressure. Think I clenching jaw while I sleep. Any remedies?

Dr. Kevin Smith
ENT - Head & Neck Surgery

In brief: TMJ

Sounds like ymj or temporal mandibular joint problem or inflammation of the jaw joint.
Try soft foods, warm compresses and advil (ibuprofen). See an oral surgeon if it does not improve.

In brief: TMJ

Dr. Kevin Smith
Dr. Kevin Smith
Dr. Derrick Lonsdale
Preventive Medicine

In brief: Find cause

It is absurd just to accept this.
Find the cause. If everything is negative, try geting rid of sugar in all its forms. If you look at some of my answers you will find that this is a recurrent theme and very few people know about the research. See my post "sweet and dangerous" in my blog "oxygen, the spark of life" that you can google.

In brief: Find cause

It is absurd just to accept this.
Dr. Derrick Lonsdale
Dr. Derrick Lonsdale
Dr. Arnon Rubin