Girlfriend is virgin and any vaginal penetration hurts her. I barely enter her and she feels pain even fingers. Plenty of wetness, not overagressive.?

Needs evaluation. Your girlfriend should have a pelvic examination to determine if there is an issue with an overly tight hymenal ring and/or rule out any anatomic causes for your dilemma. Beyond that, there are other issues that may be in play including extreme reluctance causing vaginismus. Some women need progressive dilation over time to stretch their vaginal opening. Discuss at her visit with doc.
Gyn consultation. She should do a gynecologist consultation to have a genital examination. Sometimes, women have a thick hymen and it may have to be surgically opened. There are several other causes for this problem but the genital examination is the first step for the diagnosis.