I'm a 32yr old female and I was wondering what could be making my fingers swell and hurt to bend. They have been like this for two days...Hands hurt...?

Psoriatic and RA! If you have visible swelling and some redness/purplish digits or joints, see your doctor. The two most liekly types (if you do have indflammation) are these.
See your doctor. The symptoms you describe could be the result of something simple or more complex. Hormonal changes and alterations in diet are the more simple causes. Inflammatory conditions are the more complex. See your doctor for a comprehensive evaluation while the symptoms are still present.
A few things. The symptoms you describe could be the result of something simple or more complex. Hormonal changes and alterations in diet are the more simple causes. Inflammatory conditions are the more complex. See your doctor for a comprehensive evaluation while the symptoms are still present.