I didn't change eatting habbits but seems I am having constipation all the time.My abdominal seems swallen.What can I do?

Dr. Derrick Lonsdale
Preventive Medicine
In brief: See doc
A sudden change in bowel habits is an indication for seeing a gastroenterologist, particularly with swollen abdo.

In brief: See doc
Dr. Derrick Lonsdale
Dr. Derrick Lonsdale
Dr. Andrew Ho
In brief: See your doctor
Mysteries like this needs to be investigated.
In addition to discomfort and short term suffering, you don't want to miss something that will hurt you in the long run. Early diagnosis of some problems can prevent difficult treatment later on. We all wish we don't get any serious disease. Unfortunatey, these diseases still happen. Best thing is to take care of yourself early.

In brief: See your doctor
Dr. Andrew Ho
Dr. Andrew Ho
Dr. Jonathan Jassey