I have been having lower back pain, light blood and black/ brown mucus discharge 2 days before my period, I also feel bloated. Could I be pregnant?

In brief: Unrelated stages

How old are you? The low back pain and the brown mucus discharge most likely are not related.
If you are within the child bearing age and you are sexually active you may be pregnant with or without back pain or brwonish discharge. If the bak pain does not radiate down the thighs it can be muscular. If it radiates down the thighs it may be irritation of a root in the back. Need gyn routine.

In brief: Unrelated stages

Dr. Albert C. Cuetter
Dr. Albert C. Cuetter