20 year old male sick to stomach eyes burning face feels tingly lot of pressure in head ?

Dr. Lee Lawrence
Emergency Medicine

In brief: Scombroid poisoning

Second most common cause of seafood poisoning.
It is caused by eating spoiled fish. The symptoms resemble an allergic reaction because of a histamine response. Treatment with antihistamines is often helpful.

In brief: Scombroid poisoning

Dr. Lee Lawrence
Dr. Lee Lawrence
Pathology

In brief: Office visit

While every physician would consider a migraine equivalent, based on what you have told me it would seem most important, now, to rule out a serious intracranial process.
Your physician knows how to check for leaking berry aneurysm, meningitis, and neoplasm. Please don't delay.

In brief: Office visit

Dr. Steven Seres