I take cymbalta (duloxetine) for depression at nite what can I take in the day time?

Dr. Lorne Bigley
In brief: The same
Cymbalta (duloxetine) can work for depression day or night.
It affects people differently, though. It can make some people drowsy, and others, it can make them more stimulated. I assume you are taking it at night so it can help you sleep. Be assured that it is also working during the day for your depression. If you are having trouble feeling sad during the day, make sure to see your doctor again.

In brief: The same
Dr. Lorne Bigley
Dr. Lorne Bigley
Dr. Tom Harrington
In brief: Cymbalta (duloxetine)
Cymbalta (duloxetine) is once a day med for pain and depression.
I think the best way to take it as many days you may not have issues--is at a similar time ie at bed, dinner, or first thing in the morning. It is not sedating so morning use would be fine.

In brief: Cymbalta (duloxetine)
Dr. Tom Harrington
Dr. Tom Harrington