Two broken middle toes causing searing pain and swelling up to mid calf on outer side of leg to sciatic nerve.?

See your doctor. Any pain that is out of proportion or worsening, see your doctor. Elevate, ice and antiinflammatories can help. Dr l.
See a doctor. I don't know exactly what your question is, but 2 broken toes, by themselves, shouldn't cause swelling up to the calf. There may be something else going on, and this should be investigated by a doctor. It could be serious, like an infection or a blood clot.