What does it mean when your right eye twitches?

Hi stress or nothing. If you are talking about your lids twitching, stress can cause that to happen. So can dehydration, certain medications, low blood sugar, electrolyte imbalances and many more things. Most of the time the problem resolves quickly with no treatment. If not, it is time to see your family doctor.!
Myokymia. You are describing myokymia - an involuntary twitching of the skin around the eyelids. It's believed to be related to lack of sleep, stress, and caffeine use. Change these risk factors and it should abate.