My 10 mo old fell and hit the corner of a piece of furinture, hitting his face at the inside corner of his eye. Acting normal, should I take him to dr?

Dr. Michael Sinclair
In brief: 10 month old trauma
If he hit his face on the corner of some furniture, he needs to be seen right now.
Stop what you are doing and make the appointment. The corner of the furniture can cause a facial fracture. Hopefully, he just has a bruise. Call your family doctor now!

In brief: 10 month old trauma
Dr. Michael Sinclair
Dr. Michael Sinclair
Dr. Jeff Finkelstein
Emergency Medicine
In brief: Probably Not
If no laceration, no vomiting, acting normally, the risk of missing of intra-cranial bleed is very low.
Sounds like he hit his/her eye and did not suffer significant head trauma. If any concerns, lethargy, vomiting, seizure, go to the nearest emergency room.

In brief: Probably Not
Dr. Jeff Finkelstein
Dr. Jeff Finkelstein
Dr. Shontae Buffington