My 10 mo old fell and hit the corner of a piece of furinture, hitting his face at the inside corner of his eye. Acting normal, should I take him to dr?

Dr. Michael Sinclair

In brief: 10 month old trauma

If he hit his face on the corner of some furniture, he needs to be seen right now.
Stop what you are doing and make the appointment. The corner of the furniture can cause a facial fracture. Hopefully, he just has a bruise. Call your family doctor now!

In brief: 10 month old trauma

Dr. Michael Sinclair
Dr. Michael Sinclair
Dr. Jeff Finkelstein
Emergency Medicine

In brief: Probably Not

If no laceration, no vomiting, acting normally, the risk of missing of intra-cranial bleed is very low.
Sounds like he hit his/her eye and did not suffer significant head trauma. If any concerns, lethargy, vomiting, seizure, go to the nearest emergency room.

In brief: Probably Not

Dr. Jeff Finkelstein
Dr. Jeff Finkelstein
Dr. Shontae Buffington