I felt really down then unusually happy, dependng on where I am. Bipolar?

In brief: Don't know

We all have variability in our mood.
It sounds like you know what is tied to your changes in mood. If mood changes are significant then psychiatric evaluation would be warranted. I wouldn't try to diagnose you with the available information.

In brief: Don't know

We all have variability in our mood.
Dr. Alan Ali

In brief: Bipolar

This sounds more like rapid cycling.
May need to rule out hormonal changes, vs. Medication-induced vs. Agitated depression.

In brief: Bipolar

This sounds more like rapid cycling.
Dr. Alan Ali
Dr. Alan Ali
Dr. Rudolf Brutoco
Pediatrics - Psychiatry

In brief: Maybe...

But there's more to it than that.
If you are struggling with your moods, there is a need to get help -- and there is plenty of help available to you. Start by talking with someone calm, caring and helpful -- someone you know whom you respect, and who respects you. Progress to professional help, unless everything works out fairly quickly.

In brief: Maybe...

But there's more to it than that.
Dr. Rudolf Brutoco
Dr. Rudolf Brutoco