Stretching exercise plans. Is there any way the exercises will make me grow taller?

Dr. Peter Kurzweil
In brief: No, but
Height is how you carry yourself: proper posture, wearing right clothes for you, standing straight, holding head square, looking confident, shoulders back, head a bit back (doible chin-like).
You'll look taller, tougher (send message to aggressor: 'don't mess with me'). Yes, stretch away. Perception is everything. (we all have potential for good or evil; turn the virtual good into the real you-:).

In brief: No, but
Dr. Peter Kurzweil
Dr. Peter Kurzweil
Dr. Jimmy Bowen
Physical & Rehabilitation Medicine
In brief: Stretching
Stretching and exercise can help you maintain you height as you age, but they will not cause you to grown.

In brief: Stretching
Dr. Jimmy Bowen
Dr. Jimmy Bowen
Dr. Jonathan Jassey