What are risks and side effects of Valium and why not allowed in singapore?

Dr. Byron Law-Yone

In brief: Sedation and abuse

Valium can cause drowsiness, lethargy, slurred speech, depression, slow reflexes, memory problems, lack of inhibition and addiction.
An overdose ( especially when combined with alcohol or other sedating drugs) can kill you. I don't know why it is not allowed in singapore.

In brief: Sedation and abuse

Dr. Byron Law-Yone
Dr. Byron Law-Yone

In brief: Valium in Singapore.

If you bring benzodiazapines or narcotics into Singapore it will require prior approval by the Health Sciences Authority.
You need documentation that the medication is for your personal use. Singapore's Misuse of Drugs Act carries penalties such as caning, life imprisonment & the death penalty. This country is very serious about drug dealing & abuse. Valium can cause sedation & v'ed coordinat

In brief: Valium in Singapore.