Bad reaction to MMR vaccine. Trying to catch up on shots after delay. Was that bad?

Hard to say. Your post does not provide the patient age, a reason for the delay or what you considered a bad reaction. Without this information your question is to vague to answer. You are welcome to start over. Posts are not linked and go to the site at random.
Mgt. More details would be helpful and can be uploaded to an inbox consultation. Is there a history of egg or other allergic reactions?
Not necessarily. It isn't bad as long as you go ahead and get caught up. Hopefully the child didn't catch any vaccine preventable illnesses during the period when they were behind on shots. No harm done.