Who diagnoses presbycusis?

ENT. Presbycusis, or loss of hearing that occurs due to aging can be suspected by just about any physician, but an ear nose and throat doctor in my opinion is the best person to help. A good quality audiogram along with an ent's interpretation and recommendations are the way to go, at least in this doc's opinion. I wear a hearing aid so i'm kind of partial to a good ENT doc.