Any treatment for post-herpetic neuralgia?

Many. Over the counter remedies include zostrex cream-a cayenne pepper extract that will burn your eyes like tear gas. There are a number of medications including Lidoderm patches-a local anesthetic applied to the unbroken skin, a number of different meds of the anti-epileptic class like lyrica, (pregabalin) neurontin; snri antidepressents like Cymbalta and Pamelor work at the spinal cord level, .
Neuralgia. Yes there are treatments avaiable, mostly with medication and you need to see a neurologist that deals in pain management for an evaluation.