Pec implants. Do they feel just like a breast implant?

Different consistenc. A pec implant is typically a firm silicone gel implant made of solid silicone whereas a breast implant is composed of an outer silicone shell and filled with a thicker silicone gel.
Not really. Pectoralis implants are generally solid silicone block implants which tend to feel much more firm than cohesive silicone gel or saline implants. Pectoralis implants are similar to the ones used for buttock or calf implants. There are advantages and disadvantages to these type of implants and tend to have higher complication rates.
No. Pectoralis implants can be designed with different degrees of firmness but they do tend to feel more firm than breast implants generally.
More firm. The pec implants are a totally different type of silicone. The pec implants are solid silicone and are thus more firm to touch.
Firmer. Breast implants are designed to be soft to mimic a woman's breast tissue. Pectoral implants are firmer and shaped to reproduce the contour of the male chest.