What are some good and easy recipes for someone with metabolic syndrome?

Dr. Thomas Namey
Internal Medicine - Rheumatology
In brief: Low Carb it!
I, a professor of nutrition, havee been on a low carb diet since 1996.
It is quite easy and is the best diet for ms, than any other. Simply "google" a meal that you would like and specify low carbohydrate version, ie. Low carb eggplant parmesan. You will be stunned at the number of recipes. I eat quite well, and weigh only 7 more lbs than i did at 18!

In brief: Low Carb it!
Dr. Thomas Namey
Dr. Thomas Namey
Dr. Liesa Harte
In brief: Metabolic syndrome
Avoid processed foods and any carbs at all other than non-starchy vegetables.
Any recipe that focuses on lean proteins, fats, and non-starchy vegetables should work great for someone with metabolic syndrome.

In brief: Metabolic syndrome
Dr. Liesa Harte
Dr. Liesa Harte