How do you tackle a psych problem like low self-esteem?

Dr. Lawrence Smith
Clinical Psychology
In brief: Continue becoming
Improving self-esteem is a goal for many people.
Self esteem has two major components: (1) the view that I am a worthwhile or good person, and (2) the view that I am a capable person (knowledge and skills). Genuinely improving oneself in both categories is helpful to self-esteem. Low self-worth could also be a symptom of depression or other disorder. Don't hesitate to consult with your doctor.

In brief: Continue becoming
Dr. Lawrence Smith
Dr. Lawrence Smith
Dr. Arthur Ciaramicoli
Clinical Psychology
In brief: Self Esteem
You were not born with low self esteem, it is a learned condition in which you have developed the strong tendency to see yourself as less than others.
Confide in your close friends to see if they agree, you could likely be helped by a mental health professional who could uncover the origin of your story and help you re-write your book with new eyes. Best.

In brief: Self Esteem
Dr. Arthur Ciaramicoli
Dr. Arthur Ciaramicoli
Dr. Keegan Duchicela