What does itchy wrist mean?

Dr. Walker Wynkoop
Orthopedic Surgery
In brief: Simple Definition
The simple definition of itchy wrist is a feeling that make you want to scratch your wrist skin.
There are at least 15 causes and some are serious. I suggest that anyone that thinks they might have "itchy wrist" should do a browser search to find which of these causes seems likely. Or visit to your family doctor especially of your daily activities or rest are being interrupted.

In brief: Simple Definition
Dr. Walker Wynkoop
Dr. Walker Wynkoop
Dr. Jeffrey Wint
Surgery - Hand Surgery
In brief: Itchy wrist
I assume you have an area on your wrist that is itchy? Common issues include contact dermatititis, exzcema, dry skin, rash.
Watch bands, certains metals ( some have nickel allergy) and other local irritaing agents may be at play. The top of the hand and wrist are subject to :winter itch" dry skin also called xerotic eczema if you want to make it sound exotic.

In brief: Itchy wrist
Dr. Jeffrey Wint
Dr. Jeffrey Wint