Is it a common to have the perfusion scan after the angiogram of the heart?

Yes. After an angiogram, the perfusion scan may be done prior to stenting to plan the revascularization procedure. In addition, the perfusion scan can be down a couple of years later to help assess response to therapy.
Sometimes. If a blockage is found on angiogram but its borderline around 60 to 70% a perfusion scan can tell if the anatomic abmormality on the angio is functionally abnormal. If the defect on the perfusion scan correlates with the angiogram then it should intervened apon ie angioplasty or stent. Especially if you have symptoms.