I have been advised by my cardiologist for a coronary artery bypass graft surgery? Are there an alternative treatment?

Get a 2 nd opinion. If you are in doubt, seek a second opinion from a different cardiologist.
Go get a 2nd opinion. If there is doubt in your mind go see another cardiologist for another opinion.
Another opinion. From another cardiologist or a cardiac surgeon is always a good idea. Coronary bypass grafts take blood around blockages in arteries which feed heart muscle. They help to prevent angina, chest pain caused by not enough oxygen getting to the heart. They can also be of benefit in helping some patients live longer. Angioplasty or stenting can treat some, but not all blockages.