Inappropriate sexual behavior---i feel as though I cannot help myself?

Dr. Maureen Mays
Clinical Lipidology
In brief: Start with help
Start with your primary care doctor and explain the situation.
He or she can guide you to help. If you don't have a doctor or insurance, start a search for mental health facilities in your area or free/low cost clinics. Most areas will have a place you can go. Admitting the thoughts/feelings you are having is the first step - go for it. You'll be happy you did.

In brief: Start with help
Dr. Maureen Mays
Dr. Maureen Mays
Dr. Michael Welsh
Clinical Psychology
In brief: Inappropriate Beh.
If you have concerns about your inappropriate sexual behavior it may be that you are struggling with sexual addiction.
Therapy can be beneficial in helping further help you find ways to be more in control of yourself.

In brief: Inappropriate Beh.
Dr. Michael Welsh
Dr. Michael Welsh
Dr. Jane Van Dis