Ptsd/impaired memory, need help?

Dr. Leto Quarles
In brief: Specialized care
Ptsd and memory difficulties are both complex issues which are best treated by specialized experts.
There are many different kinds of therapies (talk therapy, memory exercises, relaxation techniques, bio- & neurofeedback, others), but it is important to match the right therapies to your individual needs. Look for a psychiatrist or phd-level therapist who specializes in ptsd to get started.

In brief: Specialized care
Dr. Leto Quarles
Dr. Leto Quarles
Dr. Richard Levenson
Clinical Psychology
In brief: PTSD
Memory impairment is but one symptom of ptsd - as it is in moderate to severe depression.
At times, prescribed medications will impair memory as well. My suggestion is to see treatment and not avoid it as so many people do.

In brief: PTSD
Dr. Richard Levenson
Dr. Richard Levenson