Ptsd/impaired memory, need help?

Dr. Leto Quarles

In brief: Specialized care

Ptsd and memory difficulties are both complex issues which are best treated by specialized experts.
There are many different kinds of therapies (talk therapy, memory exercises, relaxation techniques, bio- & neurofeedback, others), but it is important to match the right therapies to your individual needs. Look for a psychiatrist or phd-level therapist who specializes in ptsd to get started.

In brief: Specialized care

Dr. Leto Quarles
Dr. Leto Quarles
Dr. Richard Levenson
Clinical Psychology

In brief: PTSD

Memory impairment is but one symptom of ptsd - as it is in moderate to severe depression.
At times, prescribed medications will impair memory as well. My suggestion is to see treatment and not avoid it as so many people do.

In brief: PTSD

Dr. Richard Levenson
Dr. Richard Levenson