Why is it whenever I wear high heeled shoes I feel some back pain?

Abnormal angle. When you wear high heels, you increase the angle of your pelvic girdle as well as the sacral angle which will contribute to your back pain. Keep your flexibility, and minimize your time in the shoes.
High heels back pain. Wearing of shoes with a heel (and the ones these days are sky high) causes an alteration in the placement of your center of gravity.
Heels=good for biz. High heels cause one to walk "on your toes" (metatarsal heads). This prevents the normal heel to toe motion of the foot as it hits the ground. All the ability of the lower leg an foot to absorb impact is lost. Damage occurs not only to the foot, but knee and hip arthritis also are related. The improper leg mechanics reach up to the pelvis and back, causing imbalance and pain.