I feel guilt about drinking alcohol in the pantry?

CAGE. We know you feel guilty about drinking. Are you annoyed when people criticize your drinking? Have a drink to get rid of a hangover or first thing when you wake up? Ever think you need to cut down on your alcohol use? Recommend checking out Alcoholic's Anonymous & possibly seeing an addiction medicine specialist.
Alcohol abuse. If your sneaking drinks you are likely in trouble, consider an aa meeting as they can be very helpful and contact an addiction specialist who can also help you understand the nature of your problem and how to remain sober if necessary. Take care.