Are there reproductory endocrinologists in major cities? Are they all alike?

Dr. Yash Khanna
In brief: Yes they are
Yes there are Reproductive Endocrinologists in all major cities in USA I CAN NOT SAY IF THEY ARE ALL ALIKE But you can check their qualifications and expertise on internet

In brief: Yes they are
Dr. Yash Khanna
Dr. Yash Khanna
Dr. Carol Cheney
Internal Medicine - Endocrinology
Reproductive endocrinologists have done a fellowship after completing a residency, usually in obstetrics and gynecology.
They generally specialize in evaluation and management of problems related to fertility and related issues. There generally are specialists in reproductive endocrinology in most cities.

Dr. Carol Cheney
Dr. Carol Cheney