Are there reproductory endocrinologists in major cities? Are they all alike?

Dr. Yash Khanna

In brief: Yes they are

Yes there are Reproductive Endocrinologists in all major cities in USA I CAN NOT SAY IF THEY ARE ALL ALIKE But you can check their qualifications and expertise on internet

In brief: Yes they are

Dr. Yash Khanna
Dr. Yash Khanna
Dr. Carol Cheney
Internal Medicine - Endocrinology

Reproductive endocrinologists have done a fellowship after completing a residency, usually in obstetrics and gynecology.
They generally specialize in evaluation and management of problems related to fertility and related issues. There generally are specialists in reproductive endocrinology in most cities.

Dr. Carol Cheney
Dr. Carol Cheney