I have ear fullness on right ear only, occasional headache on that side around ear, and occasional ringing. Tmd?

Dr. Mark Tosca
Urgent Care

In brief: Possibly

Sounds more like eustachian tube(et) dysfunction.
The et pressurizes your middle ear(me). The et opens into the me on one end & the back of the nose on the other end. Nasal allergies or sinusitis can cause the et to block causing fullness and pressure around the ear. Ringing or tinnitus can be related to etd but there are other causes as well like hearing loss. You should be seen by an ent.

In brief: Possibly

Dr. Mark Tosca
Dr. Mark Tosca

In brief: Maybe

If there is no problem with the ear it could be tmd.
But tmd is not a diagnosis a group of conditions related to the jaw joint. You should see a dentist who can diagnose or rule out the problem.

In brief: Maybe

Dr. John Van der Werff
Dr. John Van der Werff
Dr. Louis Gallia
Surgery - Oral & Maxillofacial

In brief: Perhaps

Those are TMD symptoms.
See a TMJ expert for advice. Any dentist can be a TMJ expert with the proper training and experience. Most commonly, oral surgeons, prosthodontists, and orofacial pain specialists. Ask your MD, your dentist and your dental society for referrals.

In brief: Perhaps

Those are TMD symptoms.
Dr. Louis Gallia
Dr. Louis Gallia

In brief: Pain and dysfunction

If the tmj/tmd issues last for awhile, some symptoms can affect the ear (s) in many ways.
You may develop ringing in the ears; earaches, popping-grating-clicking that is heard constantly in the ears; roaring muffled sounds; hearing loss; on and on. It is better to see an ENT first if you have ear symptoms to rule out it being the ears as the source of the problem.

In brief: Pain and dysfunction

Dr. Jeffrey Bassman
Dr. Jeffrey Bassman
Dr. Eric Weisman