What can I do if Adderall (dextroamphetamine and racemic amphetamine) causes a rapid heartbeat?

Talk to doctor. If Adderall (dextroamphetamine and racemic amphetamine) is causing tachycardia or palpitations, a rapid or irregular heartbeat, contact your doctor asap and stop the medicine until you do so.
Adderall (dextroamphetamine and racemic amphetamine) and heart. Stop taking it and go see your doctor. Adderall (dextroamphetamine and racemic amphetamine) is a stimulant and can lead to rapid heart rate or palpitations.