What can cause heart flutter with arm numbness?

Many things. The two are not necessarily related. Heart flutter, if you mean sensations of fluttering in the chest, can be caused by an abnormal heart rhythm. But palpitatios can occur even if the rhythm is regular. Numbness of an arm is commonly caused by pressure on a nerve which can occur in the neck, elbow, or wrist. Occasionally, arm numbness can occur with heart chest pain. Also can occur with stroke.
Palpitation. They are not necessarily connected. If they always happen together see your doctor to be evaluated.