How to brush with braces and avoid discolored teeth?

Dr. Vasu Brown
Wound care
In brief: Ortho phosphoric aci
Superphosphozyme by biotics will whiten teeth.
Use a qtip with few drops use on teeth and rinse off using water with little baking soda to remove any acid (or just rinse thoroughly).

In brief: Ortho phosphoric aci
Dr. Vasu Brown
Dr. Vasu Brown
Dr. Peter Karsant
I advise all of my orthodontic patients to set their timer for 5 minutes or use their favorite piece of music that is 5 minutes long and brush all the surfaces including under the braces and above the braces and lets not forget flossing. I would not use a bleaching agent until after the bands are removed.
Dr. Arnold Malerman
Dentistry - Orthodontics
In brief: Same way 2...
...Porcupines make love--very carefully.
In all seriousness brush 2 full minutes by the clock 2x/day, especially in the area between the braces and the gum line. Watch the corners of your mouth, the canine areas. Floss and/or water pik daily to keep gums healthy and shorten time in braces. Consider an electric toothbrush. Once teeth are clean, every night before bed, us a Fluoride mouthwash.

In brief: Same way 2...
Dr. Arnold Malerman
Dr. Arnold Malerman
Dr. Shawn Murray
Dentistry
In brief: Brushing with braces
Gentle circles and never brush back and forth.
Do be sure to clean well though. My website has an instructional video to show you how to brush and floss with braces. Check out www.Murrayortho.Com.

In brief: Brushing with braces
Dr. Shawn Murray
Dr. Shawn Murray