Is there a way to get rid of insomnia from dexedrine (dextroamphetamine)?

Timing. Timing is very important with the medication. This medication can last up to 8 hours, so taking it earlier in the day is important. Also it does affect sleep staging so you may have suppressed deep sleep that makes you feel that you are not getting sleep even if you are. Avoid use with other stimulants, especially later in the day.
Insomnia side effect. Make sure you take it only in the morning, so that it's out of your system by evening (when your body should be winding down for sleep). Have very good sleep habits -- warm bath or shower before bed, no stimulating/frightening tv shows before bed; cool temperature in bedroom; dark, quiet room for sleep (probably not with pets or partners who snore!); keep computer out of bedroom, etc. Good luck.