Cost of dental impants, bone grafts?

It varies. In a general sense, you are not buying a chunk of metal or a piece of bone; you are paying for the experience and expertise of the dental surgeon who is performing the procedure. The more experienced, generally the more expensive. But, remember, you get what you pay for in most cases. Most conventional implants run $3-5000 apiece with an additional fee for the crown which sits on it. Grafts-?
Depends. It depends on the geographic area, the surgeon, the type of implant used, the type of abutment and lastly the type of crown. If bone augmentation is required then there will be additional fees.
Different all over. Prices can vary all over, even within the same city. Best thing to do is call some offices.
This varies greatly. So much depends upon the location of the practice, potential insurance contracts, the expertise of the dentist, the practice management style of the practice, among other things. I would recommend searching for wonderful online reviews and asking friends who have had an implant. I would not be asking fees for open heart surgery. I would find the best dentist and find out fees there..
Depends. Dental implants can range from $1500 to 3000 depending on your city. Bone grafts depending on the type of bone graft can cost from as little as $400 to $10, 000. Depends on the amount of bone grafting is needed and where the bone location of the area that is being bone grafted. Sometimes you can tilt the dental implants to avoid bone grafting. Google the all on 4 procedure.
Depends. It depends on your specific situation and the specific materials used during the procedure.