Cost of dental impants, bone grafts?

Dr. Kenneth Rundle
Dentistry
In brief: It varies
In a general sense, you are not buying a chunk of metal or a piece of bone; you are paying for the experience and expertise of the dental surgeon who is performing the procedure.
The more experienced, generally the more expensive. But, remember, you get what you pay for in most cases. Most conventional implants run $3-5000 apiece with an additional fee for the crown which sits on it. Grafts-?

In brief: It varies
Dr. Kenneth Rundle
Dr. Kenneth Rundle
2 comments
Dr. James Wright
Dr. Rundle ... Great answer!
Dr. William Dapper
Agreed, however there are different coatings placed over the implants which have been researched by peer reviewed journals indicating differences in several aspects of ossekintegration.
Dr. William Dapper
Dentistry
In brief: Depends
It depends on the geographic area, the surgeon, the type of implant used, the type of abutment and lastly the type of crown.
If bone augmentation is required then there will be additional fees.

In brief: Depends
Dr. William Dapper
Dr. William Dapper
Dr. Ira Biderman
Dentistry
In brief: Different all over
Prices can vary all over, even within the same city.
Best thing to do is call some offices.

In brief: Different all over
Best thing to do is call some offices.
Dr. Ira Biderman
Dr. Ira Biderman
Dr. Mark Venincasa
Dentistry - Cosmetic
In brief: This varies greatly
So much depends upon the location of the practice, potential insurance contracts, the expertise of the dentist, the practice management style of the practice, among other things.
I would recommend searching for wonderful online reviews and asking friends who have had an implant. I would not be asking fees for open heart surgery. I would find the best dentist and find out fees there..

In brief: This varies greatly
Dr. Mark Venincasa
Dr. Mark Venincasa
Dr. Ronald Achong
Surgery - Oral & Maxillofacial
In brief: Depends
Dental implants can range from $1500 to 3000 depending on your city.
Bone grafts depending on the type of bone graft can cost from as little as $400 to $10, 000. Depends on the amount of bone grafting is needed and where the bone location of the area that is being bone grafted. Sometimes you can tilt the dental implants to avoid bone grafting. Google the all on 4 procedure.

In brief: Depends
Dr. Ronald Achong
Dr. Ronald Achong
In brief: Depends
It depends on your specific situation and the specific materials used during the procedure.

In brief: Depends
Dr. Anthony Silvestro
Dr. Anthony Silvestro
Dr. Steven Seres