Blisters in the mouth! Hot food?

One possibility. Other possible issues could be a virus, trauma, local contact allergy, swollen minor salivary gland. Best to see your dentist and let them evaluate.
Many things. Blisters, erosions and sores in the mouth can be caused by many different things. Some are contagious (herpes simplex virus, coxsackie virus) and many are not (canker sores, lichen planus, pemphigus vulgaris). Hot food can certainly cause blisters in the mouth. Have this checked out to find the exact cause as this is important for long term treatment decisions.