Do men consider asymmetric breasts in women a turn off? Had botched implants.

Dr. Frederick Coville
Surgery - Plastics

In brief: Get a new man

Unfortunately, there are men that are overly concerned wth appearance much as there are women that feel the same way.
It is unfortunate that you are not satisfied by your surgery and i hope that you can find someone to correct it. I would be happy to consult with you. Either way, any man should be able to look beyond any breast asymmetry and love you. Feel free to call me. 609 957-5652. Be well.

In brief: Get a new man

Dr. Frederick Coville
Dr. Frederick Coville
Dr. Alex Lechtman
Surgery - Plastics

In brief: Possible

It's not their reaction that's important, it's yours.
Please see a qualified plastic surgeon and get multiple opinions before moving forward with correction.

In brief: Possible

Dr. Alex Lechtman
Dr. Alex Lechtman
Dr. Adam Levy