Allegra-d nauseates me and makes me jittery, is there anything else that works as well?

Yes- what symptom? Allegra d is a combo of fexofenadine and pseudoephedrine. The 12 hour preparation has 120 mg of sudafed in it, a lot of decongestant, if you are sensitive. This causes the jitters, and may cause the nausea. If your main symptom is congestion, the answer could be no. If itching, sneezing, etc, try plain fexofenadine. Nasal prescription sprays also work and have less side effects because local only.