Can you get herpes cold sores on your tongue. Because I have this big red sore on my tongue since sunday?

Canker sore. What you are describing sounds more like an apthous ulcer, or canker sore. It has a red center with a whitish rim. It can be pretty painful and last a good week or two. There are otc products like kanka or zilactin that can reduce pain. Your dentist can prescribe apthasol or cauterize it with a laser. Herpes, or cold sores tend to appear on the outer part of your lips rather than in your mouth.
Yes. Yes you sure can. They are usually painful sores. If you see your doctor at the first sign of a cold sore he/she can prescribe a medicine to help. Usually Famvir (famciclovir) or Acyclovir are used.
No. U have something different as oral herpes are usually on the vermillion border.